Display of information required at a Service (Source: ACECQA)
An Approved Provider must ensure that a range of prescribed information is displayed at the entrance of the service, including:
- The name of the Approved Provider and the name of the education and care service
- The provider approval number and service approval number
- Any conditions on the provider approval and service approval
- The name of the Nominated Supervisor or, if the Nominated Supervisor is a member of a prescribed class, the class
- The service’s current rating level for each Quality Area and the overall rating
- Details of any waivers held by the service, including elements or regulations waived, duration of the waiver and whether the waiver is a service or temporary waiver
- The hours and days of operation of the service
- The name and telephone number of a person at the service to whom complaints may be addressed
- The name and position of the responsible person in charge at any given time
- The name of the educational leader
- The contact details of the Regulatory Authority
- If applicable, a notice stating that a child who has been diagnosed as at risk of anaphylaxis is enrolled at the service
- If applicable, a notice of an occurrence of an infectious disease at the service.
If you’d like more details on our ‘Prescribed Information’ template send us a note via the Contact page.
If you’d like information about membership – follow this link.