Membership includes access to all of our resources including: policies, procedures, forms, audits, checklists and letters. There are over 1600 resources dedicated to LDC, OSHC and FDC sectors. Each is provided as a first draft, word format, so you can amend or edit to suit your individual service context.
Policies are reviewed every 12 months, or earlier if required (e.g; legislation changes). Select this link for a detailed explanation of how the Policy Review Procedure works. The Desktop also provides a full suite of Human Resource documentation covering areas such as; position descriptions, work routines and recruitment resources from job application & recruitment through to performance appraisal.
Membership includes all resources and routines for a full 12 month period at a cost of $397 for 12 months (we also have a Quarterly option for $147 billed every 3 months and provides the same access).
The subscription includes:
- Compliance – dedicated modules across all Quality Areas to support important regulations (Monthly updates)
- Pre-assessment – Assessment & Rating checklists and Educator Surveys for each Quality Area
- Childcare Policies – Entire regulated and operational policies (Plus our monthly policy review routine)
- Childcare Letters – Letter templates to suit a variety of situations
- Childcare Forms – Includes; templates, procedure drafts, audits & checklists and posters
- Done-for-you Newsletters – We write your newsletter each month for your families
- Done-for-you Flyers – A4 announcement flyers Covering all special events throughout the year
- Human Resources – Includes; Job descriptions, applications, professional development, recruitment & orientation documents
- Activity Modules – Child initiated activity modules covering; Nature, Planet, Mind & Body & STEM
- CCS Application Modules – Dedicated CCS Policies and CCS Application Guide for assistance with CCS approvals as well as one on one email support
All of the above resources are locked into our monthly, quarterly and annual review & update routine. We keep you informed of any changes, updates or new resources via a single email every Monday without fail.
The Free Resource area will allow you to download some of our resources to gauge the look and feel for our templates. Please let us know if you would like to see further samples and we can send them through.
If you wish to join today, you can do so via our Sign Up page here.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. To arrange a call-back send a note from the Contact page here.